Friday, October 9, 2009

Lethargy

leth⋅ar⋅gy
1. the quality or state of being drowsy and dull, listless and unenergetic, or indifferent and lazy; apathetic or sluggish inactivity.

Man, that's how I've been feeling all week. I've just been so...... weak and restless and apathetic about everything. I feel like I can't concentrate on anything or keep focus on one thing long enough to see it through to completion. The only thing I was truly able to accomplish was to get all of my photos printed in the darkroom for my Critique that was yesterday. That was a 7-hour marathon in the darkroom on Tuesday, and that's when all motivation and energy started going downhill. Unfortunately, I'll have to make up for it this weekend. :/ Boo.

But I did manage to scan in a couple of the photos for this assignment before I turned them in. I never know if she's going to keep photos to display outside the photo room, so I always try to scan in the good ones before they disappear for the semester. So I hope you enjoy them!

The assignment was to take candid photos (no posing of people or objects) that reflect what it's like to live right here, right now, September-October 2009. I chose to do the football game, and I explored what it really means to be a BSU football fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

life_love_art

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you redesigned! I like!

I looooove that first photo of the people on the ground. really good.