Saturday, October 10, 2009

Love, love, lovelovelovelove......

20 bonus points to whomever can name that song!

I follow this tumblr called wears heart on sleeve. If you don't know what a tumblr is, that's ok: I have one, but I have NO idea really how to use it (kind of like my Twitter account, but that's a different story for a different day). But I do follow this one on my Google Reader. Basically, this user compiles all of these images and quotes throughout the day about love, and sometimes she interjects her personal feelings about romance in there, too. But I just wanted to share a few images that I've found the past few days. It seems like it's been FLOODED with images recently instead of quotes, and I love it.


Image credit: workisnotajob




I love, love, LOVE (no pun intended) these screen prints by Jennifer Ramos of MADEBYGIRL. I want these sooooo badly! You can either check out her Etsy here, or her regular webpage here.









Other things that have caught my eye recently:
*This Flickr photographer. Her work is ethereal and eye-catching, but so down to earth and relatable at the same time. I especially love the heart music notes and the fruit snack people.
*decor8 seems to have lots of photos of fun and quirky decorations for the home. Some of these look perfect for a college student's room. I especially love the heart newspaper garland.

3 comments:

thenextarrow said...

such a sweet post. i love the alphabet print with LOVE in it. so cute.

xo Alison

laura tj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura tj said...

so sorry hun due to no responses i had to reshuffle the competition and given up the tote bag prize to someone else because i don't know how to contact you... hope you'll join other comp i might hold sometime in future and win something else. have a nice weekend.