Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh me, oh my...

... how the time does fly.

It's been way too incredibly long since I last posted anything.
I did, in fact, finish my Week in the Life project, although I only did 5 days instead of 7. Perhaps I will try it again soon, doing all 7 days, but this time I only got 5! I will *hopefully* be posting Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday's photos tonight. And then hopefully this weekend, I'll get to start scrapping them! I even bought a pretty new pink album. Thank you, Inspiration. :0)

Although, I DO have to write an entire Psych paper tonight. Oh, good 'ole procrastination...


'Til later!
life_love_art

1 comments:

Elaine said...

you're SCRAPPING THEM??? ugh. haha that's more than I'm going to do with mine. lol

I'm just blogging them. *BORING*
oh well.
I'm really low on time lately, so its OK.

P.S. truth=your photos always blow me away.
especially when we were in class together.
:]