Thursday, October 9, 2008

Picture heavy!

Just a warning. Not that anyone cares. After all, that's the favorite part of a blog, right? :0)

First off, finally uploaded photos from Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Week in the Life. They're not as good as my first two days, but it was still my life, even though it got hectic and crazy and oh-not-so-very fun. :( But alas, here they finally are...











These are Thursday's photos. :0)





And finally, Friday's!







Tomorrow, I will upload pictures of the book that I made for my Psych100 project! I'm so excited about it. I can officially say that I have my first handmade book under my belt. :0) Or maybe I'll post the pictures later tonight when I'm bored in Chapter. :P

life_love_art

1 comments:

shanshanquins said...

Wow, I think you are REALLY good at photography. I really like the picture of the ... I think they were piano keys but idk, (: